Power Q&A based on the comment section from my last spoilers review
Topics covered in this review include:
- Hope all is well. Do you think it was necessary for the writers to kill off Proctor?
- Q killed Ghost its none of the characters we are thinking…..
- Q is connected to Breeze some how some way. They should have brought the club up in seasons 1 or 2 for Ghost& Angie to visit its the in the old neighborhood its all set up for these new spin-offs.
- The QCP is going to have MJB character connected.
- Ghost telling Riq about Breeze.
- Ramona could be connected in this because secrets she has their relationship coming out together.
- Ghost has never been so public in any of the seasons b4 because his life & status was everything to keep a low profile. New people especially when in the public eye bring trouble who was following him the whole episode.
Please comment with your analysis and predictions for the next episode and season. Like and share if you enjoyed the content.
“It appears James “Ghost” St. Patrick has it all — a drop-dead gorgeous wife, a stunning Manhattan penthouse, and the power and success that come with owning hot new nightclub Truth. But a closer look reveals a man living a double life. When Ghost isn’t tending to his Fortune 500 business, he’s catering to clients of another operation: a drug empire that serves only the rich and influential. While loyal sidekick Tommy protects the cash-cow narcotics venture at all costs, Ghost’s new reality is using Truth as more than a front to launder money. It’s a way out of the drug game and into a legitimate life with his family, even if everything he loves becomes unknowingly threatened. “Power” is co-executive produced by Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson (who also co-stars) and show creator Courtney Kemp Agboh (“The Good Wife”).”
First episode date: June 7, 2014